Right click context menu
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Right click context menu
Thanks Thanks: 0 Likes Likes: 0

  1. #1
    Board Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Right click context menu

    If I use Shift+F10 for any selected FormControl/ActiveXControl/Shape, the correct context menu appears. But if I right click the object, I get a menu that reads :
    Move Here
    Copy Here
    Cancel

    Anyone know how to fix this?

  2. #2
    Board Regular Jaafar Tribak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Larache--Morocco
    Posts
    7,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Right click context menu

    Quote Originally Posted by footoo View Post
    If I use Shift+F10 for any selected FormControl/ActiveXControl/Shape, the correct context menu appears. But if I right click the object, I get a menu that reads :
    Move Here
    Copy Here
    Cancel

    Anyone know how to fix this?
    That 'Move Here' etc menu shows only when you move the object with the mouse right button down.
    Office/Excel 2010 64Bits -- Win10 64Bits

    Common sense is not so common.


    http://photo-larache.blogspot.com/

  3. #3
    Board Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Right click context menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaafar Tribak View Post
    That 'Move Here' etc menu shows only when you move the object with the mouse right button down.
    No. It appears on a right click. Cannot get the correct menu(s) to appear.

  4. #4
    Board Regular Jaafar Tribak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Larache--Morocco
    Posts
    7,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Right click context menu

    Quote Originally Posted by footoo View Post
    No. It appears on a right click. Cannot get the correct menu(s) to appear.
    Is that still happening even after you close and reopen excel ? and what about other workbooks ?
    Office/Excel 2010 64Bits -- Win10 64Bits

    Common sense is not so common.


    http://photo-larache.blogspot.com/

  5. #5
    Board Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Right click context menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaafar Tribak View Post
    Is that still happening even after you close and reopen excel ? and what about other workbooks ?
    Yes. I've been living with it for a long time.
    (I suppose I should try re-installing Excel.)

  6. #6
    Board Regular Jaafar Tribak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Larache--Morocco
    Posts
    7,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Right click context menu

    Quote Originally Posted by footoo View Post
    Yes. I've been living with it for a long time.
    (I suppose I should try re-installing Excel.)
    Do you have an addin that may be causing the problem ?

    Not sure what to recommend but if it is not much trouble, I would re-install excel.
    Office/Excel 2010 64Bits -- Win10 64Bits

    Common sense is not so common.


    http://photo-larache.blogspot.com/

  7. #7
    Board Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Right click context menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaafar Tribak View Post
    Do you have an addin that may be causing the problem ?

    Not sure what to recommend but if it is not much trouble, I would re-install excel.
    Still the same with all add-ins disabled.
    I will get around to re-installing XL sometime.
    It's not such a big deal since can use Shift+F10 - it's just a bit irritating.

    Thanks for your input.

Some videos you may like

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •