Putting data onto a spreadsheet with user form associated by date

kevinc1973

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has an idea on how to write to a sheet by date? I have 6 rows of data per day and they are timestamped staring at midnight - 20:00 every four hours, and i use 6 different user forms. Is there a way to have the date in textbox1 7/15/2019 and only take the day "15" go to specific rows on the sheet? If i could do this I would be able to write over the data if i was to make a mistake and then go to 6 different rows on the next day without writing over the previous day's data. The data also gets saved at the end of each month and then deleted for a new month. If not i could make 31 different user forms and name them with the round name and the days date for ex: "inround080015" the last 2 numbers would be the day of the month which it could get on the main sheet where the command button is to open the userform, just dont know how to code that to open. I now have it just writing to the next available row but people keep entering the stuff 2 or 3 times and it screws up my other sheets for calculations.
Sorry for the confusion Thanks

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ksjohnson1970

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back