Entering data by date

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinc1973

Hello all,
I am trying to see if i can explain my last post a little bit better. I have spread sheets that get 6 different time inputs a day, starting at 00:00 - 20:00 every 4 hours I have 6 different userforms that i use for these 6 different times, on the userforms I have Textbox1 = today() and textbox2 = time. Each userform looks for the next available row and inputs the data, and the spreadsheet will get saved at the end of each month and delete the data on the sheets and start over. I want to do is be able to pull up the user form have it look at the date in textbox1 and write to a certain row, and the next day look at the date and skip 6 rows (for the 00:00 - 20:00 data on the previous day). Sometimes the data gets entered in 2 or 3 times for the same date and time and screws up some of my other sheets that are doing averages. I want to be able to write over the same row with the same date and time every time I add the data. The next day starts under the last 6 rows of the previous day. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ED38

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back