Thanks Thanks: 0 Likes Likes: 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Entering data by date

Hello all,
    I am trying to see if i can explain my last post a little bit better. I have spread sheets that get 6 different time inputs a day, starting at 00:00 - 20:00 every 4 hours I have 6 different userforms that i use for these 6 different times, on the userforms I have Textbox1 = today() and textbox2 = time. Each userform looks for the next available row and inputs the data, and the spreadsheet will get saved at the end of each month and delete the data on the sheets and start over. I want to do is be able to pull up the user form have it look at the date in textbox1 and write to a certain row, and the next day look at the date and skip 6 rows (for the 00:00 - 20:00 data on the previous day). Sometimes the data gets entered in 2 or 3 times for the same date and time and screws up some of my other sheets that are doing averages. I want to be able to write over the same row with the same date and time every time I add the data. The next day starts under the last 6 rows of the previous day. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
    0 0

MrExcel MVP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    435 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)

Default Re: Entering data by date

Duplicate https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...ml#post5309732

Please do not post the same question multiple times. All clarifications, follow-ups, and bumps should be posted back to the original thread.
    Per forum rules, posts of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted (rule 12 here: Forum Rules).
    - Posting Data try one of these tools
    - Posting guidelines, forum rules and terms of use
    - Read the FAQs

Running Office 365 on Win 10
    0 0

Some videos you may like

User Tag List