Macro to copy and paste specific values

kjono1

[FONT=&quot]I volunteer for my local scout group and wish to create a report that shows which badges have been completed, which are in progress and which have not been started. This is to make building a program easier as we can see what badges to work around.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Currently we use a system that allows us to download an excel spreadsheet that provides each badge on a separate worksheet and displays the required information as follows:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]| First Name | Last Name | Completed | Awarded Date | Req 1 | Req 2 | Req 3 |[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and the name of the worksheet is the badges name. The number of requirements vary per badge.

I currently have a macro that calculates the percentage completed of each badge based on the number of requirements with data in them. This puts the values in the next column after the last requirement.
2019-07-26_14-04-02-e0e186887ab2942b68906e81fb77ef43.PNG

I also have a macro that adds "percentage Completed" as a header above this.

After this, I made a macro that creates a new sheet at the end on the workbook and calls it "Final Report" that copies the names of the previous worksheets (the name of each badge) and pastes them along row 1 of "Final Report" starting at column C:
2019-07-26_15-21-11-18d5f34dc516cb4a3c3be5d55b138fac.PNG

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What I am trying to do:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I now what to copy the First and Last Names of each person and paste it in Columns A and B respectively of "Final Report"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then I want to copy the values of the Percentage Completed for each person and each badge and paste them in to the table in the respective areas.[/FONT]

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzskater

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back