How to save an excel Dashboard as an interactive web page

Astimo

Dear Excel experts,

I made a nice dashboard in excel with graphs (from pivot tables) with slicers. I want to save this excel dashboard as a webpage, while maintaining the functionalities (using the slicer to select things, on which the graph automatically adjusts itself). Saving as a webpage works fine without problems. But the problem is that excel saves it as an image so the worksheet loses all its functionalities. I searched a lot on youtube, I have found one video in which this is clearly explained and demonstrated: he simply checkes in the "save as" screen a checkbox "add interactivity" (the excel seems to be an older version than mine). In my excel version I don't have a check mark "add interactivity" at that place, so I am really stuck :mad:. I am already searching for a week now and still couldn't find an easy way. Many videos just refer to the purchase of certain (paying) softwares, but I am looking for a simple way without software or programming, how one can convert an excel work sheet into an interactive webpage. As explained in the video I saw a check box ("add interactivity") is simply checke and this should also be possible in the newer excel versions isn't it ?? In attachment I have added the 2 views, then you can see what I mean. The video i am referring to is the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EXZ969x5iY

Hopefully you can help me :confused:
Thanks in advance !!

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlosWin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back