Search copy paste.

kevinchurchill

Hello everyone,

I need some help, im looking for a vba script that can loop through one specific folder and all of its subfolders located on a local network, in each of the subfolders there will be one or several .XLSM files,
in each file there will be a tab named DATA with a range from A1:K1, this range i would like to copy from each file that is contained within all the subfolders.
I then need to paste each range to a seperate file in another network location with each range copied then pasted on the next available line in my master data sheet
but in the cell K1 i would like to anchor a Hyperlink to the original file where the range was copied from.
Then finaly each time I open my master data sheet I would like the VBA script to update all the data ranges copied and add any new files that have arrived during the week on the next available line.
I know this is a big ask and for me impossible to do but for you experts maybe it's more easy than it sounds in writing, Thank you so much for your help.

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solitario

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back