VBA Move Data to different Worksheet if specific cell not empty

TimPin

I have a reservations spreadsheet that I need to transfer data to to another sheet if a cell is not empty using an ActiveX button called TransferNoShows.

I need the following to happen when I press the button:

In Spreadsheet 1 If a cell in I3-I39 is not empty Transfer (append) Data in Cells D, E, F, and G in that row to Columns B, C, D, and E respectively in Spreadsheet 2 then place today's date in column A of spreadsheet 2. Then Delete the data in Spreadsheet 1 Column I ONLY.

In Spreadsheet 1 If a cell in S3-S39 is not empty Transfer (append) Data in Cells N, O, P, and Q in that row to Columns B, C, D, and E respectively in Spreadsheet 2 then place today's date in column A of spreadsheet 2.Then Delete the data in Spreadsheet 1 Column S ONLY.

Thank you in advance!

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
I have a reservations spreadsheet that I need to transfer data to to another sheet if a cell is not empty using an ActiveX button called TransferNoShows.

I need the following to happen when I press the button:

In Spreadsheet 1 If a cell in I3-I39 is not empty Transfer (append) Data in Cells D, E, F, and G in that row to Columns B, C, D, and E respectively in Spreadsheet 2 then place today's date in column A of spreadsheet 2. Then Delete the data in Spreadsheet 1 Column I ONLY.

In Spreadsheet 1 If a cell in S3-S39 is not empty Transfer (append) Data in Cells N, O, P, and Q in that row to Columns B, C, D, and E respectively in Spreadsheet 2 then place today's date in column A of spreadsheet 2.Then Delete the data in Spreadsheet 1 Column S ONLY.

Thank you in advance!

Is this not possible?

Upvote 0
@TimPin
While we do not prohibit Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules).
This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered.

In future please provide the links yourself.

Upvote 0
I posted here first, I hadn't gotten any responses so, because I am on a very tight timeline, I posted elsewhere hoping to get some help. I have withdrawn my request from the other boards.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You do not need to close the posts on the other sites.
Just remember to supply links, if you do this in the future.

Upvote 0
I would post a copy of the excel file if I could, but I am unable to attache a file to post.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back