How do I move specific text via macro

ghrek

[FONT=&quot]Hi

I have a workbook and I have data all over the place and trying to standardise. Im looking to see if it can be done via macro. What im trying to do is listed below.

In Column A where data states "FARE METHOD MARKER" I need all the data in the entire row moving across 2 columns .[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In column A where data states "NUMBER OF TRANSACTIONS" I need the rows moving to the bottom of the list but remaining in column A[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In column A where data states [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"PAYMENT VALUE" I need all the data from Column A and B moved into columns E & F on same row[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In column C where data states[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"CURRENCY MARKER" I need all the data moved from columns C&D into columns G & H on the same row[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In Column E where data states "DR/CR MARKER" I need all the data from columns E & F moved into W & X on same row[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Where it says in Column E "FARE" I need all the data from columns E onwards moved across 2 columns in same row.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Where it says in Column G "SALE NO SDCI+" I need all the data from columns G & H moved into U & V in same row[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Where in says in column S "Sale Number (SDCI+)" I need the data in all the rows moved 2 rows to the right so it moves to column U[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Where in says in column S "SUNDRY TRANSACTION NUMBER" I need the data from columns S/T/U/V Cut and pasting in same row from column AF onwards. I also need the empty cells in columns [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]U & V deleting so that data from column W onwards moves back 2 rows.

Any Ideas?

Thanks[/FONT]

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back