VBA Suddnly Takes alot of time to Run

AbdulkareemAlhassni

Dear all,

i noticed suddenly that my VBA is taking so much time to run the VBA, i dont know why

for example to filter and unfilter an entire row it starts from Threadh (0%) and takes 5 minutes to reach Threads ( 100% )

that's only to filter and unfilter one row !!!!

can someone please help :( ?

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
Hi,
While filtering in excel it calculayes all the cells that have formulas. If you have a great #of records with formulas it may take time. Do you have plany of formulas especially nested ones in the worksheet? How many records do you have? It would be great if you share your file on dropbox maybe in order to have look what you've got there.

Upvote 0
Hi,
While filtering in excel it calculayes all the cells that have formulas. If you have a great #of records with formulas it may take time. Do you have plany of formulas especially nested ones in the worksheet? How many records do you have? It would be great if you share your file on dropbox maybe in order to have look what you've got there.

https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel...effort-code-can-you-check-up.html#post5326631

Here you will find my report code

kindly check it up and give me a feedback in that post

Upvote 0
Hi,
Thanks for sending a link to your code but why did you open another thread about the same topic bit different named a little bit? Why don't you patiently wait for reply in this thread and place another one for the same issue breaking the forum rule #12 ?
In my opinion, this topic is closet and I recomend you wait for reply within another thread you placed.
Regards,
Sebastian

Upvote 0
No its not the same issue,

i fixed the lagging issues of the report because i was copying data till end of sheet.

i used last row.count

and i fixed everything.

so i dont have VBA taking long time.

that's why i opened a new topic where i want people to give me advice overall regarding my code.

so its not the same topic.

:)

anyhow thanks for your help.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fairooza

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back