Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
  3. 2016
  4. 2011
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
I have been working on a workbook on my laptop the last couple of weeks. One of the things I did was insert an image file into a UserForm. I figured out the exact resolution the image file needed to be in order to look right within the UserForm, and then input it as an image control. Everything seemed great.

Until now, that is. I just opened the file on my desktop computer, and the image on the UserForm did not display the entire image. It was like it had been "zoomed in" on, so the outer most part of the image wasn't seen.

I have the PictureSizeMode of the image set to 0 - fmPictureSizeModeClip.

I tried changing it to one of the other options (Stretch & Zoom). In those cases, the entire image was displayed on my desktop computer, but the diagonal lines in the picture (it's a logo) were no longer smooth -- they had jagged edges and looked rather unprofessional.

I am not clear on why these problems are happening. What I want is for the image to be fully displayed, regardless of what computer the file is opened on, and for the diagonal lines in the logo to look "smooth" like they do on my laptop. Anyone know how I can achieve this?

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennimack

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back