Teacher In Urgent Need of Help

Hi everyone,

Sorry, with vbna I am only at the search for what I want, find what I can alter and put the pieces together stage of vba i.e. quite a novice. Your help is MUCH appreciated as I am using excel to automatically update a form with every change of lesson to give links focus and time. Considering I will be teaching four subjects at secondary this is a need, not a want.

Image is at:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/l...4uZbAorfzxmXt70XdU7SZVYy9WmG09wyaFzu7mY=w1175

It was working perfectly and then all of a sudden I am getting:-

Run time error 4242 Object required, have also had File path error but will come to that later.

Is it simply that I have not declared data type or label1 as string?

Advise me please. Thx

Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(FullImagePath)

Thanks for you help so far. I am new to posting a thread but is there any way of sending it or is that now allowed on MrExcel.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
You can't send the file, though you could upload it to Dropbox/OneDrive or some other sharing site and put a link back here. It shouldn't be necessary at this stage though.

If you type Me. (including the full stop) in front of the word Image1 in that line, does Image1 appear in the list of items that pops up in the editor?

Upvote 0
Again, that suggests that your form does not have an Image control on it, or if it does, it's not called Image1.

Upvote 0
As Rory said, you don't have an Image Control on the Userform, nor anything called Image1

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back