Error running regression Macro

EnergyModeler

Hello,

I have been working on automating a spreadsheet that contains a Regression Analysis. I have ran through it numerous times and it works just fine. However, when I send it to a coworker she gets an error saying "Run time error. Cannot run macro." She has macros enabled, but for whatever reason, it will not run. Any thoughts?? Thanks!

(This is where the error occurs)

Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLAM!Regress", Sheets("Data").Range("M5:M" & x1), _
Sheets("Data").Range("O5:S" & y1), False, False, , "", False, False, _
False, False, , False

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
The exact error she is receiving is:

Run-time error '1004':

Cannot run the macro ". The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled.

Upvote 0
It looks like it is referencing an Add In (that is what the "xlam" file extension suggests, see: https://www.lifewire.com/xlam-file-2622521).

Do they have access to this Add In on their computer, and has the Add In been enabled for them?

Upvote 0
Yes, she has the Add In enabled. That was the first thing we checked. We ended up figuring it out.

As for the question I posted this morning that you locked, it was a completely different question. You can see (if you read closely) that she is not receiving an error at all. The macro does not execute fully and seems to stall without any error.

Upvote 0
Yes, she has the Add In enabled. That was the first thing we checked. We ended up figuring it out.
OK. We just ask that when that happens, you post back to the original thread, letting people know it has been solved, so that no one wastes time trying to solve it.
If you post how it was solved, that is helpful if people have the same issue and come across this thread.

As for the question I posted this morning that you locked, it was a completely different question. You can see (if you read closely) that she is not receiving an error at all. The macro does not execute fully and seems to stall without any error.
OK. Sorry about that. It look similar upon first glance.

I will remove the response and open it back up for you.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1step2far

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back