Google Datastudio alternative when using Excel

swoopSE

Dear all

I'm currently using Google Sheets to manage my stock portfolio. The system is to enter day which is tweaked and analyzed in many ways. To visualize data, current status and that I'm (hopefully) on track I use Google Datastudio.

Actually I would like to move from Google Sheets to Excel but the dashboard via Google Datastudio is essential to me. Anyone knows if I can create a similar dashboard outside Excel? And I love that when doing a change to my Google Sheets files it directly is reflected on the dashboard. The dashboard must not be one a One-drive as it's blocked at by my company firewalls (grrr!). At home I can of course access all sites, but would like to access the dashboard at all times. No need to access the Excel files at work as analyze and update are done when not at company location.

Reason why I want's to move from Google Sheets to Excel: Sheets is slowing down due to size, amount of data and many connections between files, more functionality and finally not part of the Google ad platform.

Thanks for your time - hope I picked the right group for my question.

//Allan, Sweden

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alrossman

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back