Return value based on latest date for entry

tamiwsw09

Hi

I have a spreadsheet with factory name, review date and overall evaluation. Some factories may have multiple entries and reviews.
I would like the overall evaluation to return based on the latest review for each factory. Therefore if i have a duplicate factory on two review dates and the latest being accepted and the other follow-up, the value to return is accepted as it is the latest review outcome.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Tami

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
Hi Tami,

This is the first response to your question on MrExcel.

In many cases we're able to help but to do so we require information to go on and we live by a set of rules and use guidelines we all use on MrExcel.
This is not to make your life difficult but just to make sure if somebody responds to your question, he/she gets all the information necessary to actually be able to help you!

Unfortunately your post didn't provide the information needed to help or solve your issue.
So instead of a answer i've got a request. Can you take a look at the Forum Rules and also useful to look at Forum Guidelines and create an update of your question in a next post. By doing that you'll help us to help you!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back