Automatic attachment and email to be sent

Jaiguns63

Dear Expert,
I need an help from you. I need a VBA code from you for the below scenario.
Currently I am doing it manually and i want to automate it.

Current Scenario: I am from invoicing Team and i Generate multiple invoices for the day. I store all these Invoices in PDF mode and save it under my local drive folder or in a desktop folder. Like wise I generate invoice, save pdf invoice copies under local drive for all invoices. Assuming I generate and save 100 pdf copies and currently I send all these 100 pdf invoice copies to 100 recipients/mail address with new 100 emails individually/separately. It is time consuming for me to send all these 100 emails one by one to each different mail address.

Automation Required: I want to avoid this manual work and to atomize the same. My idea is I want to run a macro which will send all pdf copies to required email address using outlook.

For this Once invoice copies printed and saved in local drive, I will maintain a excel database with invoice number, email address id, Signature as "Invoicing Team" columns with details entered in to it. Using this excel details, macro should run for each invoice numbers like open a black outlook email, entered the subject which is same off attachment of that particular pdf invoice copy, body of the email should be "invoice copy" and signature should be a default one as "invoicing Team".

Please help me with a VBA code for applying above scenarios.
Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Jay

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
Hi Jay:
Then you will have an Excel sheet with this information:

Sheet1
<table border="1" cellspacing="0" style="font-family:Calibri,Arial; font-size:11pt; background-color:#ffffff; "> <colgroup><col style="font-weight:bold; width:30px; " /><col style="width:154.93px;" /><col style="width:161.58px;" /></colgroup><tr style="background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; font-size:8pt; "><td > </td><td >A</td><td >B</td></tr><tr style="height:19px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >1</td><td >invoice number</td><td >email address</td></tr><tr style="height:19px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >2</td><td style="text-align:right; ">123</td><td style="color:#0000ff; text-decoration:underline; ">damor@gmail.com</td></tr><tr style="height:19px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >3</td><td style="text-align:right; ">124</td><td style="color:#0000ff; text-decoration:underline; ">email@yahoo.com</td></tr><tr style="height:19px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >4</td><td style="text-align:right; ">125</td><td style="color:#0000ff; text-decoration:underline; ">jay@hotmail.com</td></tr></table>

-------------
If in cell A2 you have the number 123, what is the pdf file called? maybe 123.pdf
For this to work automatically, you must specify what data you have on the sheet and how it is in the folder.
Also if you can specify the name of the folder.

Another important information is the body of the mail, is it always the same text?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lancelots

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back