Days between two dates the hard way

anwaee2

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2011
Platform
  1. MacOS
I have dates in A6:A41. In column B6:B41 I have some check marks. I am trying to find the days between the last two check marks in column B. There will be blank cells between the check marks. I have googled and googled and can't come up with an answer any where. You have been a big help in the past and I thank you very much for that. Hope you can help me here. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
Sorry, it should have read:
I have dates in A6:A41. In column B6:B41 I have some check marks. I am trying to find the days between the dates in column A ithat are in the same row as the last two check marks in column B. There will be blank cells between the check marks. I have googled and googled and can't come up with an answer any where. You have been a big help in the past and I thank you very much for that. Hope you can help me here. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Upvote 0
Is this what you want?
Excel Workbook
ABC
5DateCheckDays Between
68/1/2019X 
78/2/2019X1
118/6/2019X4
188/13/2019X7
248/19/2019X6
258/20/2019X1
Sheet2

Upvote 0
Not quite. I should have mentioned that there will be dates in every cell in column A. What I have is a spreadsheet with dates in column A and columns B thru 6 are the tasks that can be performed. Not every task will be performed on each date. I would like to have a cell at the bottom of each task letting me know how many days between the last two times the task was performed. Thank you for getting back, just sorry I didn't explain it very well.

Upvote 0
That's a long way from the description in your OP. You might improve your chances of getting a solution if you post some sample data in a form that can be copied from a browser and pasted to Excel.

Upvote 0
Sorry, I relize that now. Hopefully I won't make that mistake again. Thank you again for your trouble.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benefuexx

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back