VBA SUMIFS Across Multiple Sheets

rameezl17

Board Regular
Hi Everyone,

I have a master spreadsheet that has names of 5 employees down from Column A (First name starts Cell A2).
Going Across From Column B1 : K1 I have Months (Jan - Dec)

Name Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun July Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Rob
Bob
Bill
Will
Phil

Then I have multiple tabs ( each get created once someone clicks the new project button from a different tab ) the naming convention of the tabs when they click the button go from 1, 2, 3, 4, and will be a forever growing list.

Each of those tabs has the same format as the master above however not all those names will be in every tab, some tabs may only have 1 employee, while others may have 3 employees listed.

My goal: Create a Macro that will SUMIFS on the master tab, all the tabs ranging from 1 - (infinity) into the corresponding spot in the master table. So the sum range will be from each of those tabs ("B2:K5"), Criteria Range 1 ("A:A"), Criteria "Master"(A2), Criteria Range 2 (B1:K5), Criteria 2 "Master"(B1),

Is it possible to create a macro that can loop through multiple tabs and give you the sum across all those tabs based on the following criteria?

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off
So after playing around with it some more... I can do a Index(Match) based on name,(Match) based on date, and then do a + across all the sheets....
How can I do this with VBA so that it'll perform that formula for the all existing tabs (1 - through whatever number is created at the name)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AirOliver

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back