problem with VBA

sarasun

Hi everyone!
I'm sort of new here,a novice.I'v had problems with the excel for some time but the online suggestions couldn't help me as I don't know a lot of stuff.
here is the deal,whenever I use a vba code. I have to clean up a list of exel on Task manager otherwise when I turn on my computer the day after I get an erro message. this window opens and gives you options Notify/cancel/read only which none of them works.
If I delete the present personal xlsb macro and start all over again? what is the solution to this annoying problem?
I read somewhere I need to delete WinWord.exe according to a lot of suggestions but I don't see it on task manager

help please

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.
Hi Sarasun

So every time you logon and open the file this happens?
Being far from an expert, the error sounds like Excel neverregistered that file as being closed, so when you go to open it you get thaterror.
Is this a network file? Or is it a local file? Do youmanually close the file down, or is it macro’d to close? Answering these might pointto where the issue lies and help someone who knows better get you the answersyou are looking for.
I have the same issue but only with network files which areclosed by macro. A refresh of our network connections and a few moments laterit is solved.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPav

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back