microsoft excel has stopped working.

Jefferson2512

Board Regular

It always happen when I closed the excel and open it again by clicking the assigned macro

it wont work well to me .. but i tried to open it in office 365 it work well but in my excel 2013 it goes error .. you have any idea why it happened ?

well, thank you for your help

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.
it wont work well to me .. but i tried to open it in office 365 it work well but in my excel 2013 it goes error .. you have any idea why it happened ?
well, thank you for your help
This is too technical because i have windows 10. Would request to check data in each sheets though i;ve recieved as is without data

A suggestion to export all modules, ,userform and import them separetly and save the project in different name.
sheets to be copied in new file
I've done this many times and achieved without error XL has stopped working

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is too technical because i have windows 10. Would request to check data in each sheets though i;ve recieved as is without data

A suggestion to export all modules and import them separetly and save the project in different name. I've don this many times

okay. thanks to you man .. more powers and a good health ..

Upvote 0
Let me know if you have succeeded. Wish you Good Luck. Also request you to check threads on this forum with same subject. am sure you will have some idea

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A suggestion to export all modules, ,userform and import them separetly and save the project in different name.
sheets to be copied in new file
I've done this many times and achieved without error XL has stopped working

man can you open my file again and click the saved button when you close it.. and open it again then the error will come

Upvote 0
I clicked on Saved button when closing it. Closed it smooth and Reopened it without any errors

Upvote 0
I clicked on Saved button when closing it. Closed it smooth and Reopened it without any errors

when you reopened it and clicked the assigned macro . did your excel crashed ?

because when i reopened the excel and click the assigned macro it will make my excel crashed

Upvote 0
No Crash Dear everything ran smoothly. More than 10 times i executed as per your instructions
As this is technical having different versions of Excel and Windows . It runs smoothly at my end and you face crash.

Would suggest to work as per my post #22

Last edited:
Upvote 0
One observations i made

Code:
Dim wks As Worksheet
 Set wks = Sheet9

[COLOR=#ff0000][I][B]you need to change and incorporate everywhere with below two statements respectively with sheet names in your sub routines datas, awp etc.
[/B][/I][/COLOR]Dim wks As Worksheet
 Set wks = Worksheets("Sheet9")

Last edited:
Upvote 0
One observations i made

Code:
Dim wks As Worksheet
 Set wks = Sheet9

[COLOR=#ff0000][I][B]you need to change and incorporate everywhere with below two statements respectively with sheet names in your sub routines datas, awp etc.
[/B][/I][/COLOR]Dim wks As Worksheet
 Set wks = Worksheets("Sheet9")

okay man ill do what you've said

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guest1337

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back