Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Combobox displays its 1st index value of Duplicate items which are repeated and why not for the duplicate item clicked on
Thanks Thanks: 0 Likes Likes: 0

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Why Combobox displays its 1st index value of Duplicate items which are repeated and why not for the duplicate item clicked on

Sorry, I don't follow what you're saying in your last post.

Are you saying that the focus being moved to the second box is making it difficult to select from the first box?

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Why Combobox displays its 1st index value of Duplicate items which are repeated and why not for the duplicate item clicked on

Yes because of focus moved on second box. Any ideas how this can work smoothly ?

My question was is there any ComboBox property where up and down buttons were seen when list was more than one item.
    I was working to search for the same on Userform. This appeared as i did not save the same and closed it and trying to search for that particular property option. Well
    Still exploring the same if found will let you know

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You will not be able to view the dropdown without setting focus on box 2. If you want to keep focus on box 1 then the best you will get is to use
    Code:
    ComboBox2.Value = ComboBox2.List(0)
    in place of
    Code:
    ComboBox2.SetFocus
    SendKeys "%{Down}"
    to show the first address in the box.

Some videos you may like

User Tag List