Help to create vba for "save as" and create PDF

goffy

Hi, I don't know anything about vba so i need some help here. I got this code:

Private Sub GemSom_Click()

MkDir "C:\Users\Martin\\\\\\\TEST" & Range("b6").Value & " " & Date

Dim Path As String
Dim FileName As String
FileName = Range("b6").Value & " " & Date
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs "C:\Users\\\\\\\\\TEST" & Range("b6").Value & " " & Date & "" & FileName & ".xlsm"

ActiveSheet.Shapes("GemSom").Delete

End Sub

and it's working but; i do not want it in this folder. I need the new folde in the same folder as the workbook (ActiveWorkbook.Path or somthing like this) but I can't make it work.

Next i use this code for creating a PDF but it seem to complicated in my eys:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Dim i As Long, StrPath As String, StrFlNm As String, ArrNames
ArrNames = Array("Koebekontrakt")
StrPath = ActiveWorkbook.Path & ""
For i = 0 To UBound(ArrNames)
With Sheets(ArrNames(i))
StrFlNm = ArrNames(i) & Format(.Range("H7"), " mmmm yyyy")
.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF, FileName:=StrPath & StrFlNm, _
Quality:=xlQualityStandard, IncludeDocProperties:=True, _
IgnorePrintAreas:=False, OpenAfterPublish:=False
End With
Next
End Sub

I need the PDF in the same folder as the workbook, but named as the "worksheedname & workbookname & date"

It's probably simpel but i cant find the code i need anywere, so if anyone can help I whould be greatfull :)

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
Code:
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Sub ExportAsPDF()[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Dim FolderPath As String[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]FolderPath = ThisWorkbook.Path & "\" &ActiveWorkbook.Name & " " & _[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]       Format(Now(),"dd.mm.yy hh.mm") & ".pdf"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000] ActiveWorkbook.ExportAsFixedFormatType:=xlTypePDF, Filename:=FolderPath, _[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]       openafterpublish:=False, ignoreprintareas:=False[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]End Sub[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Upvote 0
Thank you, that solved my problem with the PDF.

The Save.as i got working as well :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back