VBA for Copy/Paste

jbaum99

Hello!

I am struggling with a function to link to a macro that requires me to copy a set of values from one sheet to another, while these values depending on a certain month that I link, and then asking the user a Yes or No question on if they want to replace these stored values for that month. If there is anyone that can help me with this issue you are the best thing since sliced bread

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
Welcome to the Board!

If you want us to come up with some code that you will be able to use, I think you will need to provide much more detail about your specific structure and rules (including sheet names, range references, etc). Otherwise, all we can really give you is "General" code that you will need to be able to figure how to adapt to your project. If you are fairly inexperienced in VBA, that could be a difficult task.

Often times in describing your structure, examples of what you are working with can go a long way. There are tools you can use to post screen images. They are listed in Section B of this link here: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/board-a...forum-use.html. Also, there is a Test Here forum on this board that you can use to test out these tools to make sure they are working correctly before using them in your question.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Et_Cetera

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back