spacecaptainsuperguy

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi everyone,
I used to have an excel add-in that had a form that allowed me to select multiple sheets from within that spreadsheet and select whether to hide, unhide or make very hidden the selected sheets. I recently upgraded my machine and office and that old add-in no longer works. I've searched the forum but haven't found anything quite like that in the VBA discussion. Anyone know of an add-in that provides that functionality or willing to share some code that performs that function? The code itself of hiding/unhiding (from what I've been looking at) doesn't seem like it is that involved, it's the user form and the functionality it provided, allowing me to select whatever sheets I needed that was the real time saver.
Thanks in advance.

Ya, toggle was what I was thinking. My assumption was you would have to do it with no password, but if that functionality can actually be built into it, then yes I use the same password on every sheet.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.
Ok
I am busy for the next 48 hours - look for update after that

Upvote 0
While I'm waiting on the generosity of Yongle, does anyone else have any thoughts on a macro that could serve this function? I'm guessing it would have to include a form of some sort to allow for the various options, selection of multiple sheets etc? Appreciate any ideas.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rohitsomani

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back