Power Pivot IF and Statement Help

sjuhl99

HI All,
I am trying to create a calculated column using an if/and DAX statement in PowerPivot and for some reason I keep getting errors so I am not sure if its the formula or if I am completely unable to perform what I want. My formula is below, can someone please help

=IF(([Actual Order Units]=0 && [Forecast Units (30)]>0), "No DMD W/FCST" , ([Actual Order Units]/[Forecast Units (30)]))

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.
Hi,

Try this

=IF(AND([Actual Order Units]=0, [Forecast Units (30)]>0), "No DMD W/FCST" , ([Actual Order Units]/[Forecast Units (30)]))

Upvote 0
If you can replace "No DMD W/FCST" with 0 then both If statements will work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Or Other way is

=IF(([Actual Order Units]=0 && [Forecast Units (30)]>0), "No DMD W/FCST" , Format(([Actual Order Units]/[Forecast Units (30)]),0)

Upvote 0
Thank you for your help, unfortunately I am getting the same error so not sure what I want to do is even possible. Essentially I want to call out where the #DIV/0 error occurs with Text that is directional in nature.

Upvote 0
Greetings, very attention to your comments and thank you but how would you do to make a calculator with the percentages included in requesting the major amount, who could help me.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your help, unfortunately I am getting the same error so not sure what I want to do is even possible. Essentially I want to call out where the #DIV/0 error occurs with Text that is directional in nature.

Try this

=IF(([Actual Order Units]=0 && [Forecast Units (30)]>0), "No DMD W/FCST" , Format(iferror([Actual Order Units]/[Forecast Units (30)],"TEXT"),0)

Replace "TEXT" with your desired text.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alrossman

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back