Highlighting Pollutant Values above Limit Values for multiple Dischargers

MTL1988

Hi All,

What would be the best way to see what values obtained by Dischargers were above Pollutant Limit Values? I am dealing with 77 Dischargers and 126 pollutants, meaning, I have 77 spreadsheets and I need to check for each pollutant (126) if they were above the limit.

I know how to do this if I do not have a lof of data to deal with, but I have a lot this time. I have to go over 70 dischargers and check for 176 pollutants. I used query to combined each spreadhseet submitted and made a pivot table. I thouhgt by seleceting a specific pollutant and using conditional formating, that this would save me time, but it selects random data points and it appears to move when I either show all or select another pollutant to view. Any ideas or suggestions to come about this matter? I appreciate any help, because I have a lot on my plate at work and this has been a thorn at my side for the past month. I can not ask anyone at work, because I am the most proficient in Excel there.

Cheers,

M

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
Hi M,
care to share some data/examples (see my signature for a how-to)? As in: we can't see the 77 spreadsheets you have in front of you and just based on your description I have a hard time visualising what your input (sheets) look like and what you ideally want to achieve. Second question: do you know some VBA?
Cheers,
Koen

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back