Weekly Team and Individual Leaderboard

danjris

Hello,

I'm lost (per usual) and have searched long enough that I'm starting to go insane so my next step is to post my questions here.

Our sales team is needing/wanting a leader board to not only monitor and display the individual sales but also the team (groups of 4 people) sales.

So every week would be a challenge and at the end of the week a leader board would display all sales people and then one with all 11 team sales.

My first question...If Joe, Bill, and Frank (not Sally) are on Team 1 Can I have a sheet like this:

Name Sales Points Team Total
Joe 1 1 Team 1 6
Sally 2 2
Bill 3 3
Frank 2 2

Also, is there anyway to automatically sort the sheet based on rank? I can get the rank of all sales people but week by week it would be nice to not have to sort (but that's not the hardest thing in the world).

Is there a way to send an entire row to the bottom of a range based on a cell? For instance, if we have sales people who only do online sales they would get bumped below the others.

Example:

Name Sales Points Online?
Joe 1 1 N
Sally 2 2 N
Bill 3 3 N
Frank 2 2 Y

And what's the best way to get the sum and display the overall Team leader board as the weeks go by? I believe each week will be on its own sheet.

I appreciate any and all advice on this one. The most difficult part is probably getting what I want (and what I want to ask) from my brain to right here...so hopefully I made a little sense.

Thanks in advanced!

- Dan

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
eKPF5Hd
Maybe these tables will help the vision a little
eKPF5Hd
eKPF5Hd

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharmarick

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back