Copy Multiple Columns and Paste to Different Sheets based on Header

ccoates

Hi All!

I'm creating a dataset type of spreadsheet where I monitor data of three different types for example distance , velocity and acceleration. Each has its own sheet and results are logged for different years 2015,16,17,18 etc.

Id like to program an input data tab where i can paste the values into three different columns then select a year, 2019 and whether its a draft of final report and then hit a button that will paste the data to its respective sheet.

Apologies if my description is poor im new to this and my work is somewhat confidential so using an analogy!

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.
VBA code to select a Paste location on a different sheet

I'm looking for a code that will allow me to select where i want to paste data in a sheet.
2016-172016-172017-182017-20182018-192018-19
draftfinaldraftfinaldraftfinal

<tbody>
</tbody>

my table headers look as shown above. I would like the user to be able to select a year then whether its draft or final data before clicking a button that will paste in the correct column.

Any help is massively appreciated

Upvote 0
Re: VBA code to select a Paste location on a different sheet

Welcome to the Board!

Since this seems to be a re-posintg/clarification/continuation of your original question, I am combining your two threads together.

Note that all clarifications, follow-ups, and bumps should be posted back to the original thread (please do not post the same question multiple times). Per forum rules, posts of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted (rule 12 here: Forum Rules).

If you do not receive a response, you can "bump" it by replying to it again, though we advise you to wait 24 hours before doing and not to bump a thread more than once a day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyC96

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back