Summarize 3 Tabs into 1

JNimports

Hi all

I have a customer order form spreadsheet with 3 existing tabs, each tab has a different product range and there are rows for each different product with columns for price, description, SKU and quantity ordered.

I need some help please with what formula to use so that on a new fourth tab I create a list of any products which have been ordered and their quantities which feeds from the other 3 tabs. So it would only show product rows which have had quantities entered.

The idea is that the fourth tab would be printable for our warehouse to pick.

Thanks!

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type
There are ways to craft it so that lines are added or deleted automatically based on Items that have a quantity ordered. That gets tricky, plus if you wanted any static info on the lines they wouldn't necessarily float with the data. What I did for a pick list is have a tab with every product we sell on it, then have a column that looks up quantities ordered by customer. Then you can filter that list for positive numbers in the quantity ordered column.

But it would help to have a sample.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your reply, I thought what I had been asked to do sounded a bit complicated! Your idea should work so I will give that a go :cool:

Upvote 0
Hi sriche01

I've created the tab as you described, using vlookups for the quantities from the other tabs. I've applied a filter for greater than 0 but I want this to auto-update. I've had no luck pasting vba codes I found, none of them actually update the filter. Hoping you might have some advice! Thanks

Upvote 0
To be clear, so you mean you want the filter to reapply automatically every time a change is made in the other tabs?

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, automatically reapplying the filter is VBA which I am not particularly good at. In my application, when the data changes I just hit reapply on the filter.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dukenia71

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back