Can't query all rows from website table where URL doesn't change with pagination

fouraces

Hello, I'm trying to do a simple web query for a couple of sites, but however their tables are coded, it only queries the first page of the table rather than all results. When clicking to the next page of the table (or selecting to view all rows), the page URL doesn't change, which eliminates a lot of the solutions I've found online so far. The closest I got was using a program called Fiddler to look for hidden code changes and apply them to the URL, but I could never get Fiddler to actually read any URL changes when I clicked from page to page.

Here is one of the sites, pretty basic, nba.com. When I query this table, I only get 50 rows of results even though there should be over 400. Ideal solution would be to capture the URL/object in such a way as to simply show all results and query on that view, but that may not be possible. Any help is appreciated! Will take solutions in Excel or Power BI, though Excel is preferred.
https://stats.nba.com/players/touches/?sort=TOUCHES&dir=1

Thanks!

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterhess2002

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back