Several issues with userform macro

Albert83

Hi Guys,

I have a few issues with a userform. It used to work fine but after I made a few changes it stopped working. When you fill out the form it should open 2 emails ans display them before sending them to make sure they have the necessary attachments but it only displays the second email, another issue is that the representative box should ALWAYS be rep 1 and only when a site with a GDL prefix is selected you should choose between both reps, when site is selected since there is only one option for corp name (razonsocial) is should autopopulate except for GDL N which has two options, lastly is it possible to put an image to the user form background?

Here are links to a sample file and image of how the email 1 should display.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Auh6wwQFzC6AkX5uswvC7e3bbqVf?e=MOYyNr

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auh6wwQFzC6AkX-OlWZ0FSXqjwl9?e=qZXh25

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for you insight and support.

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.
Hi Guys,

I have a few issues with a userform. It used to work fine but after I made a few changes it stopped working.

Hi welcome to forum.

If your form was working ok until you made changes then can you not just revert back to an earlier version?

Dave

Upvote 0
Hi Dave,

I tried doing that but to no avail. I also tried to get the person who sent it to me but the file I havre is the only one left…

Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi Dave,

I tried doing that but to no avail. I also tried to get the person who sent it to me but the file I havre is the only one left…

Thanks

Really sorry but I don't have time to study your project & maybe another here can but perhaps lesson should be, save the workbook as a new version each time making coding updates.

Dave

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyangel23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back