Using more than one formula in a cell

christinekenny

I have the following in which i want to populate a notice using more than one formula, sorry my knowledge does not stretch to more than one formula :(

I hope I have explained easy enough as below

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO
DateDayDJThemeBodySponsorStart Time SLStart TimeEnd timeSubject LineNotice BodyFull NoticeBOT LM UUIDBOT NoticeHappening Now Bot NoticeHalftime Bot Notice
10/11Joker<style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>5L Gachas & GiftCards and Gifts Event ... Oh My!Toss on your bobbi socks & poodle skirts then head down to where INSERT C1 will be spinning the tunes you want to hear!

Sponsored (F1)
WS Creations6.00PM SLT8.00PM SLTINSERT D1 with INSERT C1 @Sensual Delights INSERT G1
Toss on your bobbi socks & poodle skirts then head down to where INSERT C1 will be spinning the tunes you want to hear!

Sponsored (INSERT F1)
INSERT D1 with INSERT C1 @ Sensual Delights INSERT G1

Sponsored by (F1)
396dc5e9-a0dd-91a1-76e7-6a6e0829f4c5INSERT D1 + G1 +M1 + K1
HAPPENING NOW! INSERT D1@ Sensual Delights INSERT M1 + K1HALFTIME! INSERT D1@ Sensaul Delights INSERT M1 + K1

<tbody>
</tbody>

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result
Hi there. You can string bits together in a few ways. The way I use is with an & between each bit. The formula you would want in E2 would be:
Excel 2007 32 bit
E
2Toss on your bobbi socks & poodle skirts then head down to where dwqwdq will be spinning the tunes you want to hear!

Sponsoredrht

<tbody>
</tbody>
Sheet2

Worksheet Formulas
CellFormula
E2="Toss on your bobbi socks & poodle skirts then head down to where "&C2&" will be spinning the tunes you want to hear!

Sponsored"& F2

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

You would need to typealt-enter between the exclamation mark and Sponsored to get the blank lines to show in the cell.

One other way is by using the concatenate function as follows:
Code:
=CONCATENATE("Toss on your bobbi socks & poodle skirts then head down to where ",C2," will be spinning the tunes you want to hear!

Sponsored", F2)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply and is a lot clearer for me now :) If I use the =concatenate formula, how would I put spaces between each please, for example =concatenate(d1,g1,m1,k1) the formula works but all the text is as one and no spaces. Thank you

Upvote 0
To put a space between each cell, just insert " ". So, your example would become =concatenate(d1," ",g1," ",m1," ",k1)

Upvote 0
You're welcome and thanks for the feedback.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back