needing formula to calculate fulfillment needed per day

DDT~123

Board Regular
I'm a photographer needing help with determining how many images to edit per day in order to meet a deadline. The columns are as follows:

D) Status - The status column indicates where the client currently sits in the workflow, such as "Scheduled", "Edit", "Reveal", etc.
F) Due Date - The Due Date column specifies the date promised. Some clients provide due dates if they need their images prior to their bday, anniversaries, etc. If blank, my goal is to edit 40 images within 14 days.
K) Session Date - The Session Date indicates the date of the photoshoot.

My goal is to edit 40 images per client while meeting either a 14 day deadline, or the client's specified deadline. Obviously if I had two photoshoots the same day, I would need to edit twice as many images per day. But it gets a little confusing when I shoot a client on let's say a Monday, and the next client the same week on a Thursday, therefore the formula would need to take other columns into consideration. I could upload a sample spreadsheet if that helps, it's been a while since I've posted here and can't remember the perferred site for hosting uploads.

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ksonnia

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back