Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: How to assign a number code a dollar value to automactically

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm trying to set up a billing sheet. I have codes that all have a price that corelates to them. What I'm trying to do, is to plug in the codes and the number of times they appear and come out with a total price, without plugging in an additional field with the price in it. In other words, I want to assign the codes a dollar value that will be multiplied with the number of times it appears, rahter than have the numeric code be multiplied. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

Need Help Bad

Whamps

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

On 2002-03-04 06:47, whamps wrote:
    I'm trying to set up a billing sheet. I have codes that all have a price that corelates to them. What I'm trying to do, is to plug in the codes and the number of times they appear and come out with a total price, without plugging in an additional field with the price in it. In other words, I want to assign the codes a dollar value that will be multiplied with the number of times it appears, rahter than have the numeric code be multiplied. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

Need Help Bad

Whamps
    Care to post a small sample of codes to which dollar values must be assigned, a sample of dollar values along with a description how codes and dollar values are associated?

Some videos you may like

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others