Please make my custom print button work

Thespiv

I want to print another form from a user input type form, so i guess i need some code to make it happen, someone did scrib up some code for me, but it did nothing, just printed the user form.

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
How about:

1. giving us a link to the code someone already gave you
2. pasting the code in here
3. telling us what happened when you ran the code
4. give us more information
5. all the above

??

:)

Upvote 0
How about:

1. giving us a link to the code someone already gave you
2. pasting the code in here
3. telling us what happened when you ran the code
4. give us more information
5. all the above

Hmm I detect a little stress here, OK
1 The link to the code someone alread gave me: http://www.mrexcel.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=1136&forum=2&6
2. The code:-

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
UserForm1.PrintForm
End Sub

3. When the code was run, instead of printing the 'other form' it only printed the form where the button was inserted, all six pages of it.

4. more information:-
I wanted to design an on screen type form for Risk Assessment, the type of thing where the user would input data using a mix of drop downs, check boxes, cells etc. I am half way through the input form and the body of the printed version of the form is done, I have made most of the links from the user input form to the output form. the forms are worksheets within the same workbook and has been created using Excel 2000. I am using windows 98 and have nortons antivurus software. My system is a P500 with 128 meg of ram a quad sound card, tv card, read write CD and 56 speed cd rom, a floppy disk and a 20 gig hard drive, i have two usb ports one with a camera fitted. I have a 15 in monitor, sitting next to the monitor is:- a blue cup, a desk tidy with various pens and clips etc in it, to it's right is a chordless telephone. to the far right of this lot is door which leads to my hallway, which houses an additional door to my iving room and the stair case. The staircase runs up the middle of the house to a landing which provides access to 3 bedrooms an airing cupboard and a bathroom, which has just been refitted. Back down the stairs and out of the front door and you will find my 10 year old rover 416 sitting on the gravelled drive. Now i'm not sure if this is enough information or not, but I sure would like some answers here.

Upvote 0
OK, I'm assuming that both userforms are instatiated and are visible. The focus and the print button is on Userform1, we want to print Userform2.

So on commandbutton1_click on Userform1 put this code:<pre>
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
UserForm2.PrintForm
End Sub</pre>

HTH (If it does, then a utility company just gave you something for free. :wink: )

_________________<font color = green> Mark O'Brien
This message was edited by Mark O'Brien on 2002-03-04 11:24

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ajax40

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back