Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: sorting worksheet range

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to find out if I can reduce the number of times I have to use the sort feature when I am trying to find all my data on a worksheet that has the same common data. My problem is that my left hand column is numerical numbers which are all different. I have 150 rows of data with the number of columns varying but normally around 15 columns. I am trying to find out which rows are the same.

MrExcel MVP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On 2002-03-05 09:41, ncferro wrote:
    I want to find out if I can reduce the number of times I have to use the sort feature when I am trying to find all my data on a worksheet that has the same common data. My problem is that my left hand column is numerical numbers which are all different. I have 150 rows of data with the number of columns varying but normally around 15 columns. I am trying to find out which rows are the same.
    If I understand you right, you could use advanced filter. Highlight all rows except the left hand one. Choose data - filter - advance filter. Check unique records only and okay. Be sure your list has headings. good luck.

Some videos you may like

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others