VBA And Macros

Hello, I have a problem, I have created a buttons that I would like when clicked to will automatically close and save the application however I would also like it to every 259 times this is done to pop up a message box saying a customised message can anyone please help me?

Dear ex A level student, I am at a particular disadvantage as my teacher knows nothing at all about VB or macros, and Sami is someone in my class. My IT teacher encouraged me to come here to get answers to my problems.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

What is the last column in Excel?
Excel columns run from A to Z, AA to AZ, AAA to XFD. The last column is XFD.
On a completely unrelated note, why is an A-Level student doing homework at 8:45 on a Friday night? Go out and enjoy yourself, man.

Upvote 0
Fair play if Sami is someone in your class. However, it wouldn't hurt if you got off your fat **** and did something yourself!

By the way, don't try and come back with a smart response, I'll cane you on anything you say.

Regards,
D

Upvote 0
Again, the comment was written by me! I don't seem capable of filling in the username/ID.

My kind regards to both Arash and Sami,

D.

Upvote 0
actually I wasn't trying to get some smart **** comment in, I was merely pointing out the facts, what is with these bloody people over with you, for **** sake all I want to know is some bloody code not get into bloody slangning match

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelknuckles

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back