VB Code For Saving

Hello I Have A Button On My Excel Template I Need To VB Code To Do The Following

>Save The Template With The New Data Added On It To An Excel Workbook

>Every 250 Times This Is Done On The Template Have A Message Box Saying A Customised Message.

Please Can You Help, I have 2 Weeks To Do This And Much More So I Don't Have Time To Learn Visual Basic Thank You.

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.
Click on Insert- Worksheet. Double-click on the worksheet tab (at the bottom, it should say something like Sheet4) and type in Counter. It'd be best if you hide this sheet so nobody can enter stuff onto it and mess up your counter- click on Format-Sheet-Hide.

Upvote 0
On 2002-03-09 13:07, Arash_The_A_Level_Student wrote:
No How Do I Do This?
Sorry, I forgot to include a comment to the effect that you needed a sheet named Counter. Insert|Worksheet will create a worksheet. Double click the worksheet tab and rename the sheet to "Counter". I would suggest that you hide this sheet from the user. Format|Sheet|Hide.

Regards,

Upvote 0
I don't Mind If I Get An 'E' For This Project, I just want it done so then I can start revising On my History And Other Subjects, I'll Pull My Exam Grade On This For the Theory, I would learn VB if I had The Time
Then why bother trying at all? An E is about as effective as a U or N in what it can do for you. I'd say a good A-level in the computing part would be much more attractive to future employers than an A in History.

You are one lazy wa*&er Arash,

Regards,

your mate from last night,

Dan

Upvote 0
I'm not that lazt It's jsut I can't learn VB in two weeks aswell as revise for 3 other subjects complete a project do and do homework, If I get a crap mark in this project then well I will have to revise for the theory (which is 60% of the AS level) and I Can always do the A2 project much better because after the AS I can learn VB over the summer holidays and get a good mark on the A2 project!

Upvote 0
I will have the Summer to learn access VBA won't I, instead of not knowing what to expect like last year!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrauni

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back