Excel VBA Books

G

I am trying to decide which book to purchase to help me learn how to write and understand Excel 2000 VBA. Can anyone tell me what is the best book for this? Seems like there are about 10 different ones to choose from. Thanks in advance for your help.

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
Hi

I am often told by my students (from all parts of the globe) that John Walkenbachs Excel 2000 VBA for dummies is very good.

Upvote 0
I receintly purchased John's EXCEL 2002 POWER PROGRAMMING WITH VBA. I highly recommend it for advanced users. Comes with a CD with examples and usable code and a certificate for a free copy of his Power Utility Pack.

Upvote 0
Hi

Funny i was going to send you to ozgrid.com and Dave has lists and all sort books, but Dave Hawley has sent you to a guys site, VERY COOL and yep dead on, but aqdd check Dave site.

Also search this site by memebrs and then posters sl will list top posters a few GOOD GOOD guys have sites, me sadly not that good, but for now save money and rip the site to peaces it all given free and thats what these so helpful guys do it for and master there work, then develope, all the guys sites are dead on good and i have learn SO SO SO much from them, ALL site save as HTML so can print and save and re read refer to..

Well for what thats worh thats my opinion and thats excatly what i do.

ALSO use the member to follow guys who post heave and look up ALL there postes are read them and so your learn so much.

I tell you straight these guys are GOOD!

Upvote 0
I have John Walkenbach book Excel 2000 programming for dummies, I found it to be a little over my head, thought it could have been a little more basic for the beginner. Maybe I am just dumber than dumb :confused:

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back