Excel Printing problem

G

Hi, help needed. I was trying to print out an excel file, but when i went to Print Preview, the file is splitted into a few pages. So I select fit to 1 page and landscape, but the output is very small. This problem happens on some of the PCs, but not on all. Any idea what is the problem?

Thank you.

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
Controle wich printer driver you (and the others) are using and/or change some properties of the printer like 150 dpi / 300 dpi / 600 dpi

Upvote 0
I have this occur often after converting Lotus 1-2-3 files to Excel. Highlighting unused columns and rows, then clearing them sometimes eliminates this problem, but not always or often.

We've found the easiest solution is to define the print area in the Page Setup>Sheet dialog box.

sc

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm the one who posted the question. I've tried the methods as suggested, but can't resolve the problem. I've found a resolution, so would like to share it.At the printer option there, select Print True Fonts As Graphics. Voila, it works. Thanks alot for the help guys...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back