urgent help on VBAProject-Export codes!

Andrew XJ

Board Regular
Help....
So wrecked I am!!! The whole workbook just hang after i open it no matter by double clicking or right click->open....
There are many VBA codes in the workbook!! My backup is just work till yesterday...Is there any way that i can export the VBA codes to another place without open the workbook?????
Help....:((((

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
Yes, there is something to do. But is it possible to send that xls file to me? If it is not confidential of course...

suat

Upvote 0
Thx for your response!
Sorry that i can't send to your due to company's confidential policy. I have redone that. The CPU utilisation peak to 99% when i enable Macro. I know the reason may be two:
1. The auto_run executes followed by an infinite loop. Most probably because i use Application.EnableEvents=False to disable events and when Exit Sub i forget to enable events.
2. Some unknown reason regardless of my Macro. This hits me because even i disable Macros at openning, the CPU utilisation jumps to 99%.
This workbook can work yesterday. It becomes abnormal just after i add some statement Application.EnableEvents=False in some procedures.

I use Hexi Editor and Octal Editor to change all False to True. But it doesn't work. Macros are gone after save the edited file by Hex Editor.

Upvote 0
Have you ever tried pressing Ctrl+Break when you open the workbook and just after click on the Enable Macros?

It works for lots of case to avoid accidental infinite loops in applications.

suat

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ED38

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back