Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: urgent help on VBAProject-Export codes!

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help....
    So wrecked I am!!! The whole workbook just hang after i open it no matter by double clicking or right click->open....
    There are many VBA codes in the workbook!! My backup is just work till yesterday...Is there any way that i can export the VBA codes to another place without open the workbook?????
    Help....(((

BatCoder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, there is something to do. But is it possible to send that xls file to me? If it is not confidential of course...

suat

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx for your response!
    Sorry that i can't send to your due to company's confidential policy. I have redone that. The CPU utilisation peak to 99% when i enable Macro. I know the reason may be two:
    1. The auto_run executes followed by an infinite loop. Most probably because i use Application.EnableEvents=False to disable events and when Exit Sub i forget to enable events.
    2. Some unknown reason regardless of my Macro. This hits me because even i disable Macros at openning, the CPU utilisation jumps to 99%.
    This workbook can work yesterday. It becomes abnormal just after i add some statement Application.EnableEvents=False in some procedures.

I use Hexi Editor and Octal Editor to change all False to True. But it doesn't work. Macros are gone after save the edited file by Hex Editor.

BatCoder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you ever tried pressing Ctrl+Break when you open the workbook and just after click on the Enable Macros?

It works for lots of case to avoid accidental infinite loops in applications.

suat

Some videos you may like

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others