Can you validate a DATA FORM ?????????

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
Sami, please do not take offense, but hear me? When you type all in caps and all those question marks, etc., it's a little bit *rude*. TYPING IN ALL CAPS ON THE INTERNET IS THE EQUIVALENT OF YELLING!!! All those question marks do is fill up a page.

I have seen many questions here from you, and have seen people diligently help you. You do not have to *YELL* and put all those ????? to get attention.

I think you really need help in this question, so I open the question, but you provide no additional information and do not tell us whether you have tried any solutions yet, whether they worked a little bit or not at all.

Now, you may get lucky, and someone will know exactly what you are asking. But that is not always likely. The more work you put into asking your question, the more work people will put into answering. I, personally, cannot help with your question as it is asked. But if I had more information, I would be willing to look into it. I do not want to drag this information out of you.

There are many people coming here for help and we will help everyone as much as we can. We are volunteers. If you are late on your projects, I am sorry to say but that is no one's fault but your own.

The last thing I want is for you to leave MrExcel, so please don't go away. But please be nice?

Thank you!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back