that you can link workbooks together so that, when you
type a work in Workbook (A) it would appear on
Workbook (B). Or is there a way that I can link two
macros from different workbooks please.

Thank you for your help and time.
(I'm truly grateful for your time)

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
Check out the help file for *paste link* and for *personal.xls*, I'm thinkin'

Upvote 0
To expand on Tuggies help. Open both workbooks, the select any cell in the Workbook you want to have the data update from. type = then go to Window>'Book2.xls' and select the sheet then the cell you want to link to and push Enter. Change the:

$A$1 to absolute or relative.

Upvote 0
Hi everyone, i've got the help that i need now, thank you very much. How do i now delete this topic since i don't need it anymore. Because on the forum rules it says you can deltet your posts in this forum.

Upvote 0
dkbrostyle said:
Hi everyone, i've got the help that i need now, thank you very much. How do i now delete this topic since i don't need it anymore. Because on the forum rules it says you can deltet your posts in this forum.

You can delete a post of yours within 50 minutes or so if it's the last post in the thread, otherwise you can't.

What you seem to have in mind can't be allowed. Imgaine that X starts a thread. Y replies. If X deletes his/her thread, Y's post would have to be removed along with it. I don't think X should have the right to do that.

Upvote 0
dkbrostyle - -

Ok, I'm really curious here...in addition to what Aladin said, why did you resurrect this 2-year old post in the first place, by bringing it all the way up to the top of the heap if you didn't want to call attention to it? You adding your post today just polished off 2 years of dust to a thread that was anonymously buried in the archives anyway.

The other issue is, although you received the information you needed, public forums like this one are excellent sources of information for people having the same question you did. That's one reason why search engines like Google, and the Search link on this site, are so useful, so the same questions don't have to be asked over and over if the answer already exists and is find-able through a search.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ijat

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back