Lookup Wizard in Excel 2000

Harley

My Excel 2000 doesn't have the Lookup Wizard Add-in installed. I can't figure out how to get this wizard installed. I've been on the microsoft website but I can't find this particular add-in. Where can I find it?

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)
On 2002-03-18 09:19, Harley wrote:
My Excel 2000 doesn't have the Lookup Wizard Add-in installed. I can't figure out how to get this wizard installed. I've been on the microsoft website but I can't find this particular add-in. Where can I find it?

Did you look at Tools|Add-Ins?

A personal note: Try to avoid those wizards as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
Juan Pablo, Aladin,

does that advice include the step-by-step process when you click on the "Fx" button ?

(say, I am using DSUM.... my first port-of-call would be to hit Fx and scroll down to DSUM and take it from there)

((in fact, I still do this for VLOOKUP and I'm 100% comfortable with this function))

!

thanks
Chris
:)

Upvote 0
On 2002-03-20 12:02, Chris Davison wrote:
Juan Pablo, Aladin,

does that advice include the step-by-step process when you click on the "Fx" button ?

(say, I am using DSUM.... my first port-of-call would be to hit Fx and scroll down to DSUM and take it from there)

((in fact, I still do this for VLOOKUP and I'm 100% comfortable with this function))

!

thanks
Chris
:)

My advice is anchored in the fact that such means delay, even counteracts, absorbing the syntax of the worksheet functions. It's like knowing one's girl friend's phone number versus searching thru one's wallet and taking out a piece of paper in order to make a phone call :biggrin: .

Aladin
This message was edited by Aladin Akyurek on 2002-03-20 13:04

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solitario

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back