covert excel to adobe format

AllenL

Board Regular
Hello
I am trying to convert excel data to adobe file. However, becasue there are too many columns and some of the columns are cut off on adobe document.
What should I do to solve this problem?

Also, is it possible to set a certain number of rows to put on one page of adobe document

Thanks in advance

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
Prepare your Excel sheet for printing and use Acrobat as a printer.

In other words, you've got to go into page setup in Excel and set your sheets up to print (on whatever sized paper you need) and then print (use File|Print from the menu, not the printer button); in the Printer Name pulldown, look for Acrobat, and print to it.

Also, again, you'll want to set up your "print area" in Excel. An easy way is to
go to View|Page Break View on the menu - you'll see your page now the print area in heavy outline. You can adjust the print area by moving the heavy outline with your mouse.

Upvote 0
To Add

f you want Excel to be PDF file Acrobat version 5 does this on the fly, a click of a button, watch the width thou.

YOUIR need FULL version DSP software not READER.......this is critical, then PDF files are made.

May i ask why... PDF is not my 1st choise.. poss other way if distribution, Remember PDF is all but dead file, in thats its not Excel and limited functions to it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutchie_1

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back