Implementing a calender into an Excel workbook

Keiju

You first enter the starting date, then Excel will know which week, with which dates Week number 1 will have, e.g. Starting date is 1st of March, Week number 1 would be from the 1st of March to 6th of March. However, I do not know how to make Excel read a calender or from where i can get the calender inserted and how to get the 7 dates to go into specific cells on a worksheet then have those dates placed next to their days, so 3rd of March would be placed next to Sunday. Could you plz help me out here.
Plus i want to have a certain sheet replaced by a clear one each week(not a blank sheet obviously, just no data), i can make this a template and have a macro open it, but is there a way to make it so that when the macro is used to open the template the workbook is saved as
"week number"Worksheet.xls automatically. In a year i would need about 50+ of the sheets, how do i get Excel to automatically update the drop down list with the week numbers in them and get the week number linked to the correct worksheet representing the data for that weeks worksheet automatically.
Would be great if you could help me out on any of this thx
This message was edited by Keiju on 2002-03-19 10:12

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ED38

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back