input fields for users and then organising input data behind

Dinictus

Board Regular
Hi,

I want to build a small app that starts with a few input screes for users. Like: name, adress, zip code etc.

I want to structure the inputted data in a excel sheet in a way that I get a nice organised set of info. (issue: the data set gets bigger and bigger so the cells in which to paste the date changes every time)

I`m sure I can look this up in a manual but I just looking for some quicks tips like: check out this function and try the following approach for this, etc.

Can anyone get me on the tracks a little bit?
Thanks a whole lot.

Dinictus
Holland.

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
So do you mean you want like a userform that asks the user questions? Then the answers that the users give are formatted into an Excel sheet so that at the end you have a formatted sheet of data taken from the answers they gave?

If this is the case, I have just been working on something very similar. I can send you a sample if you like, plus some pointers about the basics

Upvote 0
Wow that be great!

Will you do that for me?
Is there any way of exchanging a email adres without posting it here?

Upvote 0
Yeah if you send me a private message. Just go to the top of the screen and under NEW TOPIC you'll see Private Messages. If you click on this and follow the instructions.

I've done a simple userform for you (couldn't send my one due to company privacy policy) but it has all the basics on it. After you've had a look, just private message me with any questions. You could email me but I dont check it very often so may not get back to you for a day or two. Best to Private Message me

Hope it helps

Audiojoe

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alrossman

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back