Error : could not load some object because they are not available in this machine

arool.m

Dear All,

Excel contains Vb Forms, when I open the file on other machine i recd the below mentioned error

"could not load some object because they are not available in this machine"

Is there is any solution for above mentioned error

Regards
Arulmohan

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
Dear All,

Excel contains Vb Forms, when I open the file on other machine i recd the below mentioned error

"could not load some object because they are not available in this machine"

Is there is any solution for above mentioned error

Regards
Arulmohan

Check if you are using any controls like date pickers or calendars. Mostly such controls are dependant on .ocx files (usually found in the system32 folder on the PC). If these files are not present on the system and/or not registered on the system properly you may get such errors while using VBA userforms in Excel.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
You'd first need to determine which of the objects are not being loaded up. Then figure out which .ocx files are linked to it.

For eg: Date Time Picker controls are linked to mscomctl.ocx and mscomct2.ocx files. Calendar controls are linked to the mscal.ocx file

Once you know which .ocx files are required search for their presence on your machine. If not available you can easily get them on the net. Once downloaded and scanned for any potential viruses (internet - can't really believe what's out there) copy paste them in your system32 folder usually C:\WINDOWS\system32 or C:\WINNT\system32.

Go to Start run and type the following command to register them in the system

regsvr32 c:\winnt\system32\mscal.ocx - Replace mscal.ocx to any other .ocx file that you were missing.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
I have this problem in my pc. I checked mscal.ocx, mscomctl.ocx and mscomct2.ocx files are available on C:\WINDOWS\system32. Once I received this message, it doesn't show me which .OCX files are missing. Any way to find out which .OCX file is missing and which location. Any suggesstion / solution please.

Thanks

Nazrul

Upvote 0
i have same problem. how can i fix it? please give me a quick & simple solution.

Upvote 0
i have same problem. how can i fix it? please give me a quick & simple solution.

Unless you can explain how those links are relevan and useful, please stop posting them.

What obejcts are you using in your Excel workbook - either in userforms, or embedded in worksheets?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max_pedreira

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back