How to buy Excel at reasonable price?

RingTele

How to buy Excel at reasonable price? Is there a trustworthy shop in net from where to buy Excel?

Any ideas?

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
Define reasonable price.

You don't think US$239 is reasonable for a Standard version of Office? (Actually, me neither, for personal use, for Professional use I think it is.)

Unless they have some kind authentication from a Better Business Bureau type organisation or are approved by Microsoft themselves, then you could be taking a chance purchasing "discount" software online. You may not get the genuine article.

_________________<font color = green> Mark O'Brien
This message was edited by Mark O'Brien on 2002-02-21 10:33

Upvote 0
Hi ===

Often on this board i say BUY software we all know th epirate stuff, but its all poor and been coped and copied and bits deleted and all sorts, not worth it, i beleive it is worth the investment i bout office 95 back then on 43 floppys cost 632 UK pounds or us$1000 or AU$1300 at todays rates sine i have only bought 97 then upgrades,...

Best to buy in internet UK are amazon and jungle web sites. BUT BUT BUT email Jaun or MrExcel as i saw an advert on this site.... dont tink i was seeing things, they should know.

Service patch it and keep it all up to date and have fun.

I work for Software developemnt company OK im finance BUT..... Excel is so good or poor (il get shot but its has it quirks ) that its the best in the world and rules the world so buy the best i know it costs ...

COMPATABILITY is an issue and bar XP will run on Win95+ but XP demands XP and you have to register with Msoft or it stops working after 30 days ... I use XP but do not have i have 2000 upgrade.... which works on all OP's

If you have childern Msoft allow REALLTY cheap buy as the idea is children use it and get good at the software, really cheap XP Pro " $us 150 or 97 UK pound in the UK, buy token and sent to distuber of Msoft Jungle do this.

If you do get student licence as its call. PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE

Help you children to learn all you know and they to can love excel just as much as i and all us posters, i will be so happy at that, i speak from the heart.

...... rdgs
HTH
==========
JACK
PS Jungle and amason have US site to order from who will dio this not sure aboit UK laws....

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benefuexx

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back